Buying & Selling Businesses
Best Practices with a Focus on Financing
There are countless issues facing sellers and buyers of a small business. Sellers grapple with: When is the right time to sell? What is the best way to offer their business for sale? Is a broker necessary, or are there alternatives? Buyers meanwhile seek to answer: What is the best way to find a business to purchase? What diligence should be conducted on the target business? What role does financing play into the transaction?
Click here to listen to the webinar
BoeFly, the online marketplace connecting business borrowers and lenders, is assembling a panel of experts to get answers to these important questions. This webinar is designed for small business owners, lenders, loan brokers, suppliers, franchisors, and business advisers/counselors.
Topics To Be Covered:
- A review of the current environment for business acquisition transactions
- Best practices in listing your business for sale
- Key steps a buyer should follow to find the ‘right’ business
- The role financing in a business acquisition transactions
- Key issues facing lenders, such as good will, seller financing, global cash flow
- Michael Arrowsmith, National Franchise Sales, Managing Directoro
- Tony Kim, Ridgestone Bank, Vice President
- Curtis Kroeker, BizBuySell, VP and General Manager
- Neal Patel, Reliant Business Valuation, Principal